Green Juicing Health Benefits for a Healthy lifestyle

Get optimal Health by living a healthy lifestyle through green Juicing and Juicing health tips. Avoid Cancer Hospitals by consuming daily juice detox.

  •  Green juicing to detox the body when consumed regularly, cleanses and will restore the immune system. ( preferably 6-8, 8 oz. glasses a day)
  • Juicing health will require one to purchase a good green Juice pressing machine.
  • What makes a good green juice machine?  (reliability, clean-ability, easy to use)
  • Have a diet that consists of 70% healthy living food. ( ex. meat, chicken, fish, these are dead foods. These dead foods should be no more than 30% of your plate. With the other 70% being live, raw long green leafy vegetables.)
  • Drink a gallon of good healthy water everyday. Use only spring or distilled water. Mixing a tea spoon of sea salt to this water.
  • Add the necessary supplementation – nutrient levels are not in sufficient amounts in our food anymore.
  •  Green Juicing is a source for Vitamin A and most other vital vitamins and minerals your body needs and can not get from cooked live or dead foods.
  • Try to always get enough sleep, approximately 8 hours a night.
  • Always be grateful for what you have in life now.
  • Have some kind of minor but regular exercise routine, such as walking a half hour a day or using a rebounder (mini-trampoline) for 7 minutes, twice a day
  • Get at least 15 minutes of sun on your skin without sun screen. The sun does not cause one to get cancer. It only helps to cure cancer once you already have it. ( source: DR. Leonard Coldwell) It is also beneficial to take your shoes off and walk bare footed on the ground to become grounded with the earth’s energy!
  • Always have a Healthy attitude towards life!
  • Respect the basic laws of God and Nature.
  • Nutrition, oxygen, water, movement ,regeneration, sleep, stress reduction, all of these will go a long way in keeping you healthy!